We have the answer for Protected from a disease crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Protected from a disease crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Protected from a disease Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Root-beer vessel Crossword Clue
- Hurricane’s center Crossword Clue
- Southern California city nicknamed Goat Hill Crossword Clue
- “___ let us in, knows where we’ve been” (“Octopus’s Garden” lyric) Crossword Clue
- Foppish piece of neckwear Crossword Clue
- Structure that might be used to generate electricity Crossword Clue
- Guitarist and producer who helped create the Nashville Sound Crossword Clue
- Beauty parlors Crossword Clue
- Aid in wrongdoing Crossword Clue
- Toque wearer Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISEASE (noun)
- an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
- IMMUNE (adjective)
- relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- secure against
- IMMUNE (noun)
- a person who is immune to a particular infection
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Protected from a disease crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.