We have the answer for Pulitzer Prize-winning author ___ Ferber crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pulitzer Prize-winning author ___ Ferber Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pulitzer Prize-winning author ___ Ferber. This clue last appeared March 26, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pulitzer Prize-winning author ___ Ferber crossword clue should be:
- EDNA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINNING (adjective)
- very attractive; capturing interest
- having won
- WINNING (noun)
- succeeding with great difficulty
- PULITZER (noun)
- United States newspaper publisher (born in Hungary) who established the Pulitzer prizes (1847-1911)
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “The show ___ go on” Crossword Clue
- Part of CPU Crossword Clue
- Prefix with “natal” or “classical” Crossword Clue
- Nickelodeon’s “___ the Explorer” Crossword Clue
- 1982 single performed by Diana Ross that featured background vocals by Patti Austin Crossword Clue
- Dress nicely, with “up” NYT Crossword Clue
- Sweep under the rug, say Crossword Clue
- What naughty kids get for Christmas Crossword Clue
- “___ You,” 1984 song performed by Diana Ross that had been written by Lionel Richie as a tribute to Marvin Gaye Crossword Clue
- Pool ball color, perhaps Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.