We have the answer for Punished for the weekend, perhaps crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Punished for the weekend, perhaps Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Punished for the weekend, perhaps. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Punished for the weekend, perhaps crossword clue should be:
- GROUNDED (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PERHAPS (adverb)
- by chance
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Currency of Portugal NYT Crossword Clue
- The “Gateway to the West” NYT Crossword Clue
- Crestfallen NYT Crossword Clue
- Things you might save while driving NYT Crossword Clue
- “As far as I’m concerned …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Is the real deal NYT Crossword Clue
- High-quality NYT Crossword Clue
- You might make waves when you lie about this NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ de Janeiro Crossword Clue
- Company originally founded as Blue Ribbon Sports NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.