We have the answer for Punk offshoot crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Punk offshoot Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Punk offshoot. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Punk offshoot crossword clue should be:
- EMO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OFFSHOOT (noun)
- a natural consequence of development
- PUNK (noun)
- rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation; in part a reaction against progressive rock
- a teenager or young adult who is a performer (or enthusiast) of punk rock and a member of the punk youth subculture
- PUNK (adjective)
- of very poor quality; flimsy
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Wearing footwear Crossword Clue
- Signature collector’s tools Crossword Clue
- Gotcha Crossword Clue
- Stubborn beast Crossword Clue
- Trailer hookup Crossword Clue
- Coming 2 America prince Crossword Clue
- Hogwash Crossword Clue
- Soul seller Crossword Clue
- Critical remark Crossword Clue
- “Give it a go!” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.