We have the answer for Pups’ complaints crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pups’ complaints Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pups’ complaints. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pups’ complaints crossword clue should be:
- YIPS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YIPS (noun)
- nervous tension that causes an athlete to fail (especially causes golfers to miss short putts)
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- Longed Crossword Clue
- Take ___ a sign Crossword Clue
- Lean-___ (simple shelters) Crossword Clue
- 2009 Peace Nobelist Crossword Clue
- Reduced-fare program Crossword Clue
- Golfer Irwin Crossword Clue
- Army enlisted inits Crossword Clue
- Excessively sentimental Crossword Clue
- Made with a straight edge Crossword Clue
- Soft cheese Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.