We have the answer for Purim honoree crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Purim honoree crossword clue most recently seen in the Thomas Joseph Crossword.
Purim honoree Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Outside: Prefix Crossword Clue
- “Rigoletto” composer Crossword Clue
- “The King —” Crossword Clue
- Michelangelo work Crossword Clue
- Like cattails Crossword Clue
- Reef materials Crossword Clue
- Actions Crossword Clue
- Trip around the track Crossword Clue
- Clock topper Crossword Clue
- Was windy Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PURIM (noun)
- (Judaism) a Jewish holy day commemorating their deliverance from massacre by Haman
- HONOREE (noun)
- a recipient of honors in recognition of noteworthy accomplishments
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - December 5 2023
- WSJ Crossword - November 4 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - September 1 2022
About the Thomas Joseph Crossword
Thomas Joseph is an American crossword puzzle creator who is known for his daily syndicated crossword puzzle, which is published in newspapers across the United States and Canada.
Joseph was born in 1955 in Flushing, New York, and began creating crossword puzzles in the early 1990s. His first puzzles were published in Games Magazine and the New York Times, and he later began creating puzzles for the Universal Crossword syndicate.
In 2003, Joseph launched his own syndicated crossword puzzle, which is now distributed by Andrews McMeel Syndication. The puzzle has become popular for its clever clues and themes, as well as its challenging difficulty level.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Purim honoree crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.