We have the answer for QB’s throw: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
QB’s throw: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for QB’s throw: Abbr.. This clue last appeared November 29, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the QB’s throw: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- ATT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 29 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THROW (verb)
- cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
- THROW (noun)
- the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
- a single chance or instance
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Bygone MGM rival NYT Crossword Clue
- “Gangnam Style” musician NYT Crossword Clue
- Funnel-shaped NYT Crossword Clue
- Finch feeder filler NYT Crossword Clue
- Bleats NYT Crossword Clue
- Garden west of Nod NYT Crossword Clue
- Ratite featured on Uruguayan currency NYT Crossword Clue
- Walks and runs, for two NYT Crossword Clue
- Far from strict Crossword Clue
- Worker protection agcy. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.