We have the answer for Quarter follower, in a tournament crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Quarter follower, in a tournament crossword clue answer below.
Quarter follower, in a tournament Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Molecule constituent Crossword Clue
- Trip around the track, say Crossword Clue
- “The ___ in the Hat” (Dr. Seuss book) Crossword Clue
- Grassy field Crossword Clue
- “Elvis ___ left the building” Crossword Clue
- ___ Marshall, actress known for playing Laverne DeFazio on the TV sitcom “Laverne & Shirley” Crossword Clue
- Dexter’s workplace on Cartoon Network, for short Crossword Clue
- Flop’s opposite Crossword Clue
- ___ Gates, business magnate known for being the co-founder of Microsoft Crossword Clue
- ___ Owens, country singer known for songs like “Your Tender Loving Care” and “Open Up Your Heart” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- QUARTER (verb)
- pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him
- provide housing for (military personnel)
- QUARTER (noun)
- one of four equal parts
- the rear part of a ship
- FOLLOWER (noun)
- a person who accepts the leadership of another
- someone who travels behind or pursues another
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.