We have the answer for Quarterback Favre crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Quarterback Favre Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Quarterback Favre. This clue last appeared March 22, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Quarterback Favre crossword clue should be:
- BRETT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- QUARTERBACK (noun)
- (football) the person who plays quarterback
- (American football) the position of the football player in the backfield who directs the offensive play of his team
- QUARTERBACK (verb)
- play the quarterback
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Names of four of them begin with New Crossword Clue
- Corn kernel Crossword Clue
- Neighborhood social events and what the four sets of circles are? Crossword Clue
- Against the law Crossword Clue
- Impediment for Moses Crossword Clue
- All Things Considered airer Crossword Clue
- Floral ring Crossword Clue
- Miso soup cube Crossword Clue
- Charlotte __: U.S. Virgin Islands capital Crossword Clue
- Opera with Desdemona Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.