We have the answer for Queen’s protection crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Queen’s protection Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Queen’s protection. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Queen’s protection crossword clue should be:
- STINGER (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROTECTION (noun)
- payment extorted by gangsters on threat of violence
- a covering that is intend to protect from damage or injury
- STINGER (noun)
- a remark capable of wounding mentally
- a cocktail made of made of creme de menthe and brandy
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Civil rights activist ___ Lou Hamer NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer temperatures of 120º F, in Death Valley NYT Crossword Clue
- Mesopotamian goddess of love and war NYT Crossword Clue
- Uncommon member of a high school band NYT Crossword Clue
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
- Go with the ___ Crossword Clue
- What Salt-N-Pepa were not, despite their name NYT Crossword Clue
- Mortgage offering NYT Crossword Clue
- Not alcoholic NYT Crossword Clue
- No longer happening Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.