We have the answer for Quick cut crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Quick cut crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Quick cut Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on October 30, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our LA Times Crossword October 30, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Mattel game based on Crazy Eights LA Times Crossword Clue
- GPS suggestion LA Times Crossword Clue
- Blended sitcom family of classic TV LA Times Crossword Clue
- “All sales are final” LA Times Crossword Clue
- Low card in a royal flush LA Times Crossword Clue
- LA Times Crossword Hints October 30 2023
- Father Christmas LA Times Crossword Clue
- Meat salad from Laos LA Times Crossword Clue
- Foldable bed LA Times Crossword Clue
- Foul moods LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- SNIP (4 letters)
- TRIM (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUT (noun)
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge
- CUT (verb)
- weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- cut down on; make a reduction in
- CUT (adjective)
- made neat and tidy by trimming
- (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply
- TRIM (verb)
- cut down on; make a reduction in
- cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- TRIM (adjective)
- thin and fit
- neat and smart in appearance
- TRIM (noun)
- cutting down to the desired size or shape
- a decoration or adornment on a garment
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- LA Times Crossword - October 30 2023
- NYT Crossword - September 27 2023
- NYT Crossword - July 19 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 9 2022
- LA Times Crossword - November 29 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 29 2023
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Quick cut crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.