We have the answer for Quite new crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Quite new Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Quite new. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Quite new crossword clue should be:
- RECENT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RECENT (noun)
- approximately the last 10,000 years
- RECENT (adjective)
- of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
- QUITE (adverb)
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
- to a degree (not used with a negative)
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Counsel, give tips Crossword Clue
- Read through Crossword Clue
- Dream or premonition Crossword Clue
- Great enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- Took a tumble Crossword Clue
- Living and breathing Crossword Clue
- Listen to Crossword Clue
- Obsessively enthusiastic (inf) Crossword Clue
- Insects, especially pests Crossword Clue
- Vertebral Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.