Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Racetrack circuit crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Racetrack circuit Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Racetrack circuit. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Racetrack circuit crossword clue should be:
- LAP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CIRCUIT (noun)
- an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow.
- a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area.
- CIRCUIT (verb)
- make a circuit.
- LAP (noun)
- the part of a piece of clothing that covers the thighs.
- touching with the tongue.
- LAP (verb)
- take up with the tongue.
- pass the tongue over.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Covetousness Crossword Clue
- Procedural that’s been on TV since 2003 Crossword Clue
- Goofed up Crossword Clue
- Rowing tool Crossword Clue
- Quick kiss Crossword Clue
- Weather phenomenon that lowers visibility Crossword Clue
- Family room Crossword Clue
- 1978 Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta hit from the movie “Grease”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Word that can follow “body” or “mirror” Crossword Clue
- TV tape machine with a rewind button: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.