We have the answer for Raises a glass to crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Raises a glass to Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Raises a glass to. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Raises a glass to crossword clue should be:
- TOASTS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GLASS (noun)
- a mirror; usually a ladies’ dressing mirror
- a small refracting telescope
- GLASS (verb)
- enclose with glass
- become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Offered with the name of Crossword Clue
- Thomas Hardy girl Crossword Clue
- Less perilous Crossword Clue
- Fuse metal Crossword Clue
- Sportscaster Ahmad Crossword Clue
- Like lightning Crossword Clue
- Air Force aerobats, for short Crossword Clue
- What vaccines may be made from Crossword Clue
- Tops with frosting Crossword Clue
- Japanese metropolis Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.