We have the answer for Ranger, Pacer, Corsair and Citation crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Ranger, Pacer, Corsair and Citation Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Soft shoe for short Crossword Clue
- Booster Crossword Clue
- A, in Austria Crossword Clue
- “America, an Epic Rhapsody” composer Ernest Crossword Clue
- Paper nest denizen Crossword Clue
- Contents of un lago Crossword Clue
- However, informally Crossword Clue
- Chocolaty Post cereal Crossword Clue
- Increased interest? Crossword Clue
- Hosts for roasts Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CORSAIR (noun)
- a pirate along the Barbary Coast
- a swift pirate ship (often operating with official sanction)
- CITATION (noun)
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.