We have the answer for Rapper behind the “King’s Disease” trilogy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rapper behind the “King’s Disease” trilogy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rapper behind the “King’s Disease” trilogy. This clue last appeared February 5, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rapper behind the “King’s Disease” trilogy crossword clue should be:
- NAS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISEASE (noun)
- an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
- TRILOGY (noun)
- a set of three literary or dramatic works related in subject or theme
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sci-fi film staple, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Crime show spinoff, to fans NYT Crossword Clue
- Cry after remembering to meet at noon  NYT Crossword Clue
- Easily persuaded sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Ball game? NYT Crossword Clue
- Jubilant cheer NYT Crossword Clue
- Classic Disney film that opens at Flynn’s arcade NYT Crossword Clue
- Its loss can cause baldness NYT Crossword Clue
- Syst. of unspoken words NYT Crossword Clue
- Contacting on Twitter, for short NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.