We have the answer for Rat-__ (knocking sound) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rat-__ (knocking sound) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rat-__ (knocking sound). This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rat-__ (knocking sound) crossword clue should be:
- ATAT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KNOCKING (noun)
- the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- SOUND (noun)
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- the subjective sensation of hearing something
- SOUND (adjective)
- logically valid
- having legal efficacy or force
- SOUND (verb)
- measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- make a certain noise or sound
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Grownups to emulate Crossword Clue
- On NYT Crossword Clue
- List of choices Crossword Clue
- Pay for everyone’s meal Crossword Clue
- Shopper’s binge Crossword Clue
- Ingests Crossword Clue
- Sound of a happy cat Crossword Clue
- Female chickens Crossword Clue
- Show-biz award quartet Crossword Clue
- Rival of Ragu Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.