We have the answer for Record label for Cline and Crosby crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Record label for Cline and Crosby Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Record label for Cline and Crosby. This clue last appeared August 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Record label for Cline and Crosby crossword clue should be:
- DECCA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CROSBY (noun)
- United States singer and film actor (1903-1977)
- RECORD (verb)
- register electronically
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- RECORD (noun)
- sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
- a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘You made the right decision’ Crossword Clue
- Bengalis, to Belgians Crossword Clue
- Unworried Crossword Clue
- Expects the return of Crossword Clue
- End of review Crossword Clue
- Buffett’s HQ Crossword Clue
- Paperless Hallmark item Crossword Clue
- Campground clients Crossword Clue
- Harrison’s smuggler role Crossword Clue
- Merry tunes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.