We have the answer for Recruiting poster guy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Recruiting poster guy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Recruiting poster guy. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Recruiting poster guy crossword clue should be:
- SAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POSTER (noun)
- a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
- GUY (verb)
- subject to laughter or ridicule
- steady or support with a guy wire or cable
- GUY (noun)
- a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
- an informal term for a youth or man
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Low-pH liquids NYT Crossword Clue
- Follower of Attila Crossword Clue
- Overgrown, as tree trunks Crossword Clue
- Arduous labor Crossword Clue
- Computer mishap Crossword Clue
- Named time period Crossword Clue
- Exude Crossword Clue
- Nickname that sounds like two letters Crossword Clue
- Develops a liking for Crossword Clue
- Prince William alma mater Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.