Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for ‘Red Azalea’ author Anchee crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
‘Red Azalea’ author Anchee Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for ‘Red Azalea’ author Anchee. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Red Azalea’ author Anchee crossword clue should be:
- MIN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something.
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay).
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of.
- MIN (noun)
- a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
- any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Tic-___-toe Crossword Clue
- Carryall bag Crossword Clue
- More, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Prey of pet cats Crossword Clue
- University near South Bend Crossword Clue
- Shrek, for one Crossword Clue
- Depict unfairly Crossword Clue
- Companionless Crossword Clue
- Treaty Crossword Clue
- Just OK Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.