We have the answer for Red Sox manager Alex crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Red Sox manager Alex Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Rogue computer in “2001” Crossword Clue
- What 4 might mean, when followed by a slash Crossword Clue
- Raggedy one Crossword Clue
- King with gilt feelings? Crossword Clue
- Passion Crossword Clue
- Cpl.’s underling Crossword Clue
- Necklace feature Crossword Clue
- Christmas in Québec Crossword Clue
- Really like Crossword Clue
- Brain or flower part Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANAGER (noun)
- (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- someone who controls resources and expenditures
- CORA (noun)
- (Greek mythology) daughter of Zeus and Demeter; made queen of the underworld by Pluto in ancient mythology; identified with Roman Proserpina
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.