We have the answer for Red, white and blue inits. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Red, white and blue inits. crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Red, white and blue inits. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on December 1, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword December 1, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Sandals expose them NYT Crossword Clue
- Judi in the Bond films NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints December 1 2023
- City in upstate New York NYT Crossword Clue
- National language of Pakistan NYT Crossword Clue
- Main focus of season 5 of “The Crown” NYT Crossword Clue
- $, %, & or @ NYT Crossword Clue
- All of them lead to Rome, in a saying NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHITE (noun)
- a Caucasian
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
- WHITE (adjective)
- anemic looking from illness or emotion
- restricted to whites only
- WHITE (verb)
- turn white
- USA (noun)
- North American republic containing 50 states – 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
- the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Red, white and blue inits. crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.