We have the answer for Refining, as flour crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Refining, as flour Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Me, myself, __’ NYT Crossword Clue
- More inquisitive Crossword Clue
- Uncooked, as sushi Crossword Clue
- First-aid kit item Crossword Clue
- Remain unresolved Crossword Clue
- Tear to shreds Crossword Clue
- Tech support caller Crossword Clue
- Pre-noon period, in poems Crossword Clue
- Caught you! Crossword Clue
- Of primary importance Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIFTING (noun)
- the act of separating grain from chaff
- REFINING (noun)
- the process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.