We have the answer for Relating to the middle ages; very old-fashioned or primitive crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Relating to the middle ages; very old-fashioned or primitive crossword clue answer below.
Relating to the middle ages; very old-fashioned or primitive Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on June 8, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- State’s defense forces, such as the army, navy, and air force Crossword Clue
- The modern violin contains over ______ separate pieces of wood; 35 multiplied by 2 Crossword Clue
- The iconic casino scene in “The Hangover” was inspired by this Tom Cruise movie Crossword Clue
- Ice _______ is the recreational sport of propelling yourself across a sheet of ice Crossword Clue
- Offices of a judge and his or her staff Crossword Clue
- This domestic bird has an appearance in “The Hangover” Crossword Clue
- Matthew McConaughey’s famous catchphrase involves the repetition of this word Crossword Clue
- Outdoor activity involving overnight stays away from home in a tent Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OLD-FASHIONED (adjective)
- out of fashion
- PRIMITIVE (noun)
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- PRIMITIVE (adjective)
- of or created by one without formal training; simple or naive in style
- little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.