We have the answer for Request for a smooch crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Request for a smooch crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
Request for a smooch Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Goes 200 miles per hour in a school zone, say Crossword Clue
- Went “HEY!” maybe Crossword Clue
- Ones with the power of divination Crossword Clue
- Like some goods on Black Friday Crossword Clue
- One of 88 on a typical piano Crossword Clue
- Unruly crowds Crossword Clue
- Accumulate, as a bar tab Crossword Clue
- Place on a car for an “I brake for ducks” sticker, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Gets out of bed Crossword Clue
- Tissue toned at the gym Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SMOOCH (noun)
- an enthusiastic kiss
- SMOOCH (verb)
- snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
- REQUEST (verb)
- express the need or desire for
- ask (a person) to do something
- REQUEST (noun)
- the verbal act of requesting
- a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Request for a smooch crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.