We have the answer for Resident of 46-Down crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Resident of 46-Down crossword clue most recently seen in the WSJ Crossword.
Resident of 46-Down Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on November 29, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword November 29, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- After the deadline WSJ Crossword Clue
- Ted on TV WSJ Crossword Clue
- More than adequately WSJ Crossword Clue
- Backs of barges WSJ Crossword Clue
- Studio Ghibli specialty WSJ Crossword Clue
- Fix for unevenly cut bangs? WSJ Crossword Clue
- Trillion, in metric units WSJ Crossword Clue
- WSJ Crossword Hints November 29 2023
- Automobile option for somebody with unruly children? WSJ Crossword Clue
- Wolfe of detective fiction WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RESIDENT (adjective)
- used of animals that do not migrate
- RESIDENT (noun)
- a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital
- someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the WSJ Crossword
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Resident of 46-Down crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.