We have the answer for Resort city near Los Angeles crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Resort city near Los Angeles Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Resort city near Los Angeles. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Resort city near Los Angeles crossword clue should be:
- PALMSPRINGS (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CITY (noun)
- people living in a large densely populated municipality
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts
- RESORT (verb)
- have recourse to
- move, travel, or proceed toward some place
- RESORT (noun)
- a hotel located in a resort area
- something or someone turned to for assistance or security
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Throw forcefully Crossword Clue
- Riddle’s answer Crossword Clue
- “This Is 40” director Judd Crossword Clue
- Rising ground Crossword Clue
- Indecent stuff Crossword Clue
- Like most sandals Crossword Clue
- Plies a broom Crossword Clue
- In flames Crossword Clue
- Trellis-climbing plant Crossword Clue
- Terraces Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.