We have the answer for Rich with vegetation crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rich with vegetation Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rich with vegetation. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rich with vegetation crossword clue should be:
- LUSH (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VEGETATION (noun)
- all the plant life in a particular region or period
- an abnormal growth or excrescence (especially a warty excrescence on the valves of the heart)
- LUSH (noun)
- a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- LUSH (adjective)
- tender and full of juice
- having strong sexual appeal
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Used again, as paper or bottles Crossword Clue
- Bothersome Crossword Clue
- Car’s emergency light Crossword Clue
- Applaud Crossword Clue
- Make ready, as a dinner table Crossword Clue
- Distort, as facts Crossword Clue
- Wood-shaping machine Crossword Clue
- Big city in Mo. Crossword Clue
- Letter before gee Crossword Clue
- Lure into wrongdoing Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.