We have the answer for Rick and his group call zombies this in "The Walking Dead": crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Rick and his group call zombies this in “The Walking Dead”: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Large water birds with a giant throat pouch used for catching fish: Crossword Clue
- What is the constant c in E=mc^2: Crossword Clue
- Develops from the flower of a plant and contains seeds; a tomato is this: Crossword Clue
- French philosopher and the author of the” Social Contract”: Crossword Clue
- Red Hot Chili Peppers member with an insect-like name: Crossword Clue
- NDA stands for a Non-__________ Agreement: Crossword Clue
- NATO stands for the North Atlantic ______ Organization: Crossword Clue
- Southeast Asian island country whose name is derived from “Lion City”: Crossword Clue
- SI unit for measuring frequency: Crossword Clue
- A type of house with just one floor, or another floor built into the sloped roof: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WALKING (noun)
- the act of traveling by foot
- WALKING (adjective)
- close enough to be walked to
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.