If you’ve been playing on PS4 or Xbox One then you might have had some issues with the Anniversary Update that was recently released. Well, Gearbox has got you covered, because they just released a patch that brings fixes for a bunch of issues that you may have been experiencing. If you’re on the Nintendo Switch, then you can now enjoy the new Anniversary Update because you should now have access to it! Learn everything about the patch in the details below.
Risk of Rain 2 August Update Patch Notes
This patch to the PS4 & Xbox One versions of Risk of Rain 2 is to address various bugs that popped up following the Anniversary Update. Additionally, we are excited to bring the Anniversary Update to the Nintendo Switch today! All fixes in today’s update will also be included in the Anniversary Update on Switch.
- Solved an issue where Captain’s secondary would not stun the enemy.
- Solved an issue where the Malachite Urchin enemies would remain visible after defeating them.
- Increased the size of the Brass Contraption hitbox.
- Solved an issue where the game would freeze during the last Mithrix phase as the Heretic.
- Solved an issue where the Ravenous Bite healing passive would not activate.
- Solved an issue where the Mercenary Focused alternative utility skill would not apply the expose debuff.
- Solved an issue with the ending cinematic not fading out properly.
- Solved an issue where the UI would not display in the ‘Music & More’ menu.
- Solved an issue when pressing the Info Screen button on the main menu would lock character selection.
- Solved an issue where destroying rocks, pots, or vulture eggs would cause infinite missiles to spawn.
- Solved an issue where the Sticky Bomb item would not correctly deal 180% damage.
- Solved an issue where Huntress would die after blinking out of AOE damage.
- Solved an issue where the Sawmerang would not deal damage upon hit.
- Solved an issue where Captain’s Orbital Supply Beacons cannot be called on the Commencement stage.
- Solved an issue where Profile Stats would not display localized text.
Thank you for the continued support and feedback! Please file a detailed ticket on support.gearboxsoftware.com 20 if you are experiencing any issues with Risk of Rain 2 or would like to provide feedback! Creating a ticket helps us track and monitor any issues that creep up so we can continue to refine the experience.