We have the answer for Roald who wrote “James and the Giant Peach” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Roald who wrote “James and the Giant Peach” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Roald who wrote “James and the Giant Peach”. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Roald who wrote “James and the Giant Peach” crossword clue should be:
- DAHL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends November 26 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JAMES (noun)
- (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; brother of John; author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament
- United States outlaw who fought as a Confederate soldier and later led a band of outlaws that robbed trains and banks in the West until he was murdered by a member of his own gang (1847-1882)
- DAHL (noun)
- small highly nutritious seed of the tropical pigeon-pea plant
- tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods; much cultivated in the tropics
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- “Upstairs” barn areas Crossword Clue
- Something that needs to be done Crossword Clue
- Thin Motorola phone Crossword Clue
- “Mr. Brown Can ___! Can You?” (Dr. Seuss book with a rhyming title) Crossword Clue
- Villain in the first James Bond movie: 2 wds., abbr. Crossword Clue
- ___ Scotia (province bordering New Brunswick) Crossword Clue
- Colorful chart often seen in USA Today Crossword Clue
- Ship’s jail Crossword Clue
- Southern vegetable served pickled or fried Crossword Clue
- Item that provides wheelchair access Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.