Roblox Doodle World just recently released and is off to quite a strong start. They’ve been bringing in quite a few players to the Pokemon-esque game. More updates are apparently on the way, according to to the developer of the experience. You will get a chance to participate in a small Easter event, which should bring in some new limited-time skins. There’s also the Crystal Cove area, which will add new Doodles to collect in the game!
The following details come from the official Doodle World Discord.
- A small Easter Event with limited time skins. All I can say is… get ready to chain.
- This event will be pretty small, but we think it’d be perfect for people to do while we work hard on the Crystal Cove.
- Wednesday / Thursday of this week, hopefully. Also adding a singular trainer that you can rebattle for experience/cash.
- We will also be temporarily raising the level cap with 0 keys to 25.
- Soon after Easter. Will introduce a few new Doodles that aren’t in-game yet!
- Will also add the two final help center requests.
Graphite Forest/ First Key Guardian
- The first key guardian. I don’t want to spoil what’s planned.
- Beating the first key guardian will raise the level cap to 28.
If you’re in need of some freebies for the game, be sure to head over to our Doodle World Codes page to get some while they last!