Roblox Islands has released the new Butterfly Festival update on September 3rd, 2022! In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Islands Discord.
🦋 New Festival! 🦋
🦋 Introducing the Butterfly Festival 🦋
Ready your nets everyone! The first ever Butterfly Festival is here! Compete against others to catch as many butterflies as you can and earn brand new rewards to show off to your friends! You can also harvest flowers at the festival to bring back to your island!
🦋 New Entity: Butterflies 🦋
- Catch and release butterflies on your island!
- Having flowers present will bring more butterflies nearby!
🏆 Limited Edition Butterfly Trophy 🏆
- Obtain this beautiful trophy from the Spirit Merchant at the Butterfly Festival!
- Place it on your island and light up the night!
🥅 Limited Time Golden Net 🥅
- Use your tickets to purchase this limited edition golden net from the Spirit Merchant at the Butterfly Festival!
- Using this net will increase catching range for creatures!
⛩️ Limited Time Garden Decor ⛩️
- Redeem your tickets to the Spirit Merchant at the festival to obtain the following items:
- Garden Archway
- Rabbit Topiary
- Frog Topiary
- Wooden Bench
🐛 Misc Changes 🐛
- Increased beam damage on Slime Queen Scepter
- Increased chances for Slime Queen Crystal drops
- Fixed incorrect seating on benches
📈 Crop Market News 📰
🥭 Plum prices have risen! (50 → 56)
🥝 Kiwi prices have dropped! (24 → 20)
🧑🌾 Farmer Cletus was recently heard whispering about apples prices…
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Islands page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.
How long will the butterfly event last? Just asking bc I want to save tickets to get better stuff but I also don’t want to lose tickets like I did for the fishing festival
I’m guessing it will last for around a week like the others.