Roblox Islands has released the Pet Egg Stands update on November 4th, 2022! In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Islands Discord.
🥚 Pet Egg Stands 🥚
- Craft royal themed egg stands for your pet eggs on your workbench!
- Choose from 5 variants of pet egg stands to craft!
💎 Diamond Chests 💎
- Craft two new sets of large chests on your workbench!
- Large Diamond Chests hold a capacity of 10K items
- Expanded Diamond Chests hold a capacity of 20K items
🎃 Halloween Event Ends 🎃
Thanks for partaking in the Halloween Event this year!
- The event is now over, and all items relating to the event are now tradable.
- Cletus has had his fair share of brains during the event, and has come back to life, unaware of what has transpired…
🐛 Misc Changes 🐛
- Changed it so that players will be teleported when the last island owner leaves their island, instead of after their island unloads
- Island owners can now toggle off builder/owner icon renders in the permissions menu
- Vending machines now retain purchase amount without resetting back to one
- Increased load time for owner icons when loading in
📈 Crop Market News 📰
🎃 Pumpkin prices have risen! (52 → 58)
🌵 Cactus prices have dropped! (30 → 25)
🧑🌾 Farmer Cletus was recently heard whispering about wheat prices…
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Islands page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.