Roblox Islands just got a big update that brings quite a bit of new stuff to the game. You can now purchase chickens from Taliyah, when you’ve reached Animal Care level 12. There’s also a skin for it, which is the Tuxedo Chicken that can be purchased from the shop. There’s also going to be an event called the Fishing Festival. It will be taking place on Saturday, February 27th, 2021. By participating, you will have a chance to to earn some exclusive rewards!
Islands Update Patch Notes
Taliyah is now selling chickens! Purchase a spawn egg once you reach Animal Care level 12. There’s also a brand new “Tuxedo Chicken” skin in the shop!
Islands will be hosting a Fishing Festival on Saturday @ 11:00am PST. Exclusive rewards will be given out during the festival! There’s a new billboard in the Hub with a live countdown. Make sure you’re near the billboard when the countdown hits zero!
- Renovated the Hub
- Removed the “Gameplay Paused” popup
- Added chickens
- Added chicken nest
- Added mayonnaise maker
- Added mayonnaise
- Added iron fishing rod
- Increased fish sell prices
- You now need an iron fishing rod to catch high tier fish
- Added Tuxedo Chicken skin
- Added deviled eggs (cooking)
- Added metal trough
- You can now click-and-view locked merchant offers (helps out new players)
- Upgraded bubble chat
- Removed old quest system from all villagers
- Island Portal text will no longer render through blocks
- Fixed a bug that prevented animals to produce products when eating from troughs
- Buffed starfruit cake sell price
- Pigs now count as small animals instead of large animals