While it’s obviously a bit late, the team behind Roblox Project Ghoul is releasing their Easter update on April 24th, 2022. The patch is bringing the limited-time Bunny Boss, which you can fight and defeat to hopefully get yourself an Easter Case or Easter Mask drop. There’s also the small chance of getting a Bunny Outfit, that has five different color schemes. Project Ghoul has also received some various improvements, bug fixes, and balancing from the release.
There are four new codes you can get as apart of the update, which you can find on our Project Ghoul codes page. The below patch notes were released via the official Project Ghoul Discord server, and have been corrected and slightly reformatted.
- New Easter Bunny Boss (LIMITED TIME)
- Easter Case drop (5%)
- Easter Mask drop (5%)
- 5 different color schemes Bunny Outfits! (1%)
- Bunny Outfit stats: +15% HP, +9% Speed, +10% Damage
- Rewrote NPCs animation systems (was very glitchy)
- 3X Daily rewards for VIPs
- Made inventory frame larger and items positioning better
- Added ability to gift food plus and rainbow
- Added X2 Boss drop dev product
- Fixed(?) Takizawa Kakuja C skill (counter) not working as intended
- Fixed boss drop masks being awarded to VIPs
- Nerfed basic Jason kagune
- Buffed Jason kakuja
- Overall nerfed kakuja clicks
- Added gifted stuff transferring between save slots, in order for it to work you have to join the actual game (not menu) from the slot you was gifted certain stuff on. P.S. – YOU WON’T GET THE BADGE IF YOU DON’T HAVE GIFTED STUFF ON CERTAIN SLOT YOU JOINED IN, JOIN FROM ALL YOUR SLOTS IF YOU WAS GIFTED ON MULTPLE ONES.
- P.P.S. – I don’t guarantee that 100% of AHH’s and AOE’s will get transferred, due to changes were made to monetization handler after the game released. If you won’t get the badge of gifted AOE or AHH – make a ticket with proofs and the person that gifted you it.