We have the answer for Rock-garden plant crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Rock-garden plant crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun Mini Crossword.
Rock-garden plant Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun Mini Crossword Answers
- Europe’s highest volcano Crossword Clue
- Piece of computer data Crossword Clue
- Forum for drama Crossword Clue
- Assignment Crossword Clue
- Dally Crossword Clue
- Surname of Born Free author Joy Crossword Clue
- Prickly case around a seed Crossword Clue
- Animal pelt Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun Mini Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GARDEN (noun)
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- GARDEN (adjective)
- the usual or familiar type
- GARDEN (verb)
- work in the garden
- PLANT (noun)
- (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- buildings for carrying on industrial labor
- PLANT (verb)
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
- put firmly in the mind
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Rock-garden plant crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.