We have the answer for Rock singer Ocasek crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rock singer Ocasek Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rock singer Ocasek. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rock singer Ocasek crossword clue should be:
- RIC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 27 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
- ROCK (verb)
- move back and forth or sideways
- cause to move back and forth
- ROCK (noun)
- hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- pitching dangerously to one side
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Low card Crossword Clue
- Twins seen on ‘Full House’ Crossword Clue
- Business name abbr. Crossword Clue
- Rock guitarist Carlos Crossword Clue
- Piped up Crossword Clue
- Director Lee Crossword Clue
- Little tot Crossword Clue
- Journal page Crossword Clue
- None too pleased Crossword Clue
- Laughfests Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.