We have the answer for Rodham for Hillary Clinton crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Rodham for Hillary Clinton Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Uninhibited type Crossword Clue
- Many profs’ degrees Crossword Clue
- NFL team makeup? Crossword Clue
- Midnight fridge visit Crossword Clue
- All Things Considered station Crossword Clue
- Shy Crossword Clue
- Stoneworker Crossword Clue
- Silences on Zoom Crossword Clue
- Unit of pickled peppers Crossword Clue
- Beginning on Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HILLARY (noun)
- New Zealand mountaineer who in 1953 first attained the summit of Mount Everest with his Sherpa guide Tenzing Norgay (born in 1919)
- CLINTON (noun)
- United States politician who as governor of New York supported the project to build the Erie Canal (1769-1828)
- 42nd President of the United States (1946-)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.