We have the answer for Roger __, Swiss tennis player. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Roger __, Swiss tennis player. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Roger __, Swiss tennis player.. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Roger __, Swiss tennis player. crossword clue should be:
- FEDERER (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYER (noun)
- someone who takes part in an activity
- a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- TENNIS (noun)
- a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Moral principle Crossword Clue
- Health professional, aka ambulance technician. Crossword Clue
- Specific type of fisher. Crossword Clue
- They might be “at Work” or “in Black”. Crossword Clue
- __ Bay, tourist destination in Jamaica. Crossword Clue
- Chemical formula for hydrobromic acid. Crossword Clue
- Band of Gold singer Payne. Crossword Clue
- Fleeting sight of something, catch a __. Crossword Clue
- __ diver; ocean floor frogman. Crossword Clue
- A device or symbol used as an identifying mark. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.