We have the answer for Roman orator crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Roman orator Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Roman orator. This clue last appeared January 6, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Roman orator crossword clue should be:
- SENECA (6 letters)
- CATO (4 letters)
- CICERO (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CICERO (noun)
- a Roman statesman and orator remembered for his mastery of Latin prose (106-43 BC)
- a linear unit of the size of type slightly larger than an em
- SENECA (noun)
- Roman statesman and philosopher who was an advisor to Nero; his nine extant tragedies are modeled on Greek tragedies (circa 4 BC – 65 AD)
- a member of the Iroquoian people formerly living in New York State south of Lake Ontario
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- It may be going Crossword Clue
- Bad behavior Crossword Clue
- From then on Crossword Clue
- Spring thing Crossword Clue
- Angry state Crossword Clue
- Recess Crossword Clue
- Twitter follower Crossword Clue
- Bear necessities Crossword Clue
- Non-feline kitten Crossword Clue
- Capital of Bolivia Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.