We have the answer for Roof overhang crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Roof overhang Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Roof overhang. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Roof overhang crossword clue should be:
- EAVE (4 letters)
- EAVES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EAVES (noun)
- the overhang at the lower edge of a roof
- ROOF (noun)
- an upper limit on what is allowed
- a protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building
- ROOF (verb)
- provide a building with a roof; cover a building with a roof
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Promgoer’s car, for short Crossword Clue
- “I have no ___” (no idea) Crossword Clue
- ___ mater (Yale, to an Eli) Crossword Clue
- ___ in the back (betray) Crossword Clue
- Next in line for a title? Crossword Clue
- Sarong or tutu, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Granola grain Crossword Clue
- Easy-breezy pace for a horse Crossword Clue
- Prefix with “dermis” or “center” Crossword Clue
- X or Y, on a graph Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.