We have the answer for Roof overhang crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Roof overhang Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Roof overhang. This clue last appeared March 14, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Roof overhang crossword clue should be:
- EAVE (4 letters)
- EAVES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 14 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OVERHANG (verb)
- be suspended over or hang over
- project over
- OVERHANG (noun)
- projection that extends beyond or hangs over something else
- EAVES (noun)
- the overhang at the lower edge of a roof
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Despicable Crossword Clue
- Breathe rapidly Crossword Clue
- Walking __ (ecstatic) Crossword Clue
- Anything of value Crossword Clue
- Apply, as effort Crossword Clue
- Somewhat unhappy Crossword Clue
- Cell-phone typed message Crossword Clue
- Close tightly Crossword Clue
- Person in the lead Crossword Clue
- Quick kisses Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.