We have the answer for Rosary carrier in a convent crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rosary carrier in a convent Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rosary carrier in a convent. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rosary carrier in a convent crossword clue should be:
- NUN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONVENT (noun)
- a community of people in a religious order (especially nuns) living together
- a religious residence especially for nuns
- ROSARY (noun)
- a string of beads used in counting prayers (especially by Catholics)
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- ___ Alto (California city) Crossword Clue
- Miracle-___ (fertilizer) Crossword Clue
- Cary ___, “Suspicion” actor who worked with Alfred Hitchcock more than once Crossword Clue
- “Blue Banisters” singer Lana Del ___ Crossword Clue
- “G” in “KG” Crossword Clue
- “If you ___ what I mean” Crossword Clue
- Up the ___ (increase the stakes) Crossword Clue
- Kit ___ (chocolate wafer) Crossword Clue
- Overtakes on an F1 track, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Rolls-___ (luxury car make) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.