We have the answer for Rot, rankle. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rot, rankle. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rot, rankle.. This clue last appeared October 9, 2022 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rot, rankle. crossword clue should be:
- FESTER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FESTER (verb)
- ripen and generate pus
- FESTER (noun)
- a sore that has become inflamed and formed pus
- RANKLE (verb)
- gnaw into; make resentful or angry
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Trick or __. Crossword Clue
- Instrument famously played by Ravi Shankar. Crossword Clue
- Takes a short golf shot. Crossword Clue
- Checks to see if something is working. Crossword Clue
- First name of the Viking who explored Vinland. Crossword Clue
- What volcanoes do when they’re angry. Crossword Clue
- Pay for protection from damage or loss of property. Crossword Clue
- First name of author and journalist Hemingway. Crossword Clue
- __ Rules, down under football similar to rugby. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.