We have the answer for Royal elephant of children's literature crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Royal elephant of children's literature crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Royal elephant of children’s literature Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- URL ending for charities LA Times Crossword Clue
- Wins every game in a series LA Times Crossword Clue
- To the left, at sea LA Times Crossword Clue
- Means of sticking a shower caddy to a tile wall LA Times Crossword Clue
- Mooch, as a smoke LA Times Crossword Clue
- Figure on the last float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade LA Times Crossword Clue
- Sherlock Holmes costume accessory LA Times Crossword Clue
- “___ my cup of tea!” LA Times Crossword Clue
- Convene again LA Times Crossword Clue
- Athletic LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LITERATURE (noun)
- the humanistic study of a body of literature
- creative writing of recognized artistic value
- BABAR (noun)
- an imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Royal elephant of children’s literature crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.