Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Ruler of old Venice crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Ruler of old Venice Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Ruler of old Venice. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ruler of old Venice crossword clue should be:
- DOGE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOGE (noun)
- formerly the chief magistrate in the republics of Venice and Genoa.
- OLD (adjective)
- skilled through long experience.
- belonging to some prior time.
- OLD (noun)
- past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old’).
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- French being Crossword Clue
- Decision for a pollster Crossword Clue
- Female horse Crossword Clue
- Money supply Crossword Clue
- Homer’s bartender Crossword Clue
- Father of King David Crossword Clue
- Dole out Crossword Clue
- Military coat Crossword Clue
- Receiver of many 32 Across Crossword Clue
- Pitch Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.