We have the answer for Run up, as expenses crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Run up, as expenses crossword clue answer below.
Run up, as expenses Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- This Old House master carpenter Abram Crossword Clue
- What’s the ___? (Seems the same to me slangily) Crossword Clue
- Detective Wolfe of crime fiction Crossword Clue
- Raise as sails Crossword Clue
- Not particularly inspiring Crossword Clue
- “Cat ___ Hot Tin Roof”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper rock band Blue Öyster ___ Crossword Clue
- Italian composer who won an Oscar for Best Original Score for 2015’s The Hateful Eight (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- French composer who won an Oscar for Best Original Score for 2011’s The Artist (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Took home the gold Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INCUR (verb)
- receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- make oneself subject to; bring upon oneself; become liable to
- RUN (noun)
- a small stream
- a row of unravelled stitches
- RUN (verb)
- have a particular form
- perform as expected when applied
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.