We have the answer for Runs scored on a solo homer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Runs scored on a solo homer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Runs scored on a solo homer. This clue last appeared March 22, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Runs scored on a solo homer crossword clue should be:
- ONE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOMER (noun)
- pigeon trained to return home
- a base hit on which the batter scores a run
- HOMER (verb)
- hit a home run
- ONE (adjective)
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
- having the indivisible character of a unit
- ONE (noun)
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- a single person or thing
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- City west of Dallas Crossword Clue
- Baptism or bris Crossword Clue
- URL speck Crossword Clue
- Charlotte __: U.S. Virgin Islands capital Crossword Clue
- Lovergirl singer __ Marie Crossword Clue
- Baseball’s home __ Crossword Clue
- Prison break fugitive e.g. Crossword Clue
- Ore-Ida morsel Crossword Clue
- Italian cheese Crossword Clue
- Neighborhood social events and what the four sets of circles are? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.