We have the answer for Russian version of ‘Elijah’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Russian version of ‘Elijah’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Russian version of ‘Elijah’. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Russian version of ‘Elijah’ crossword clue should be:
- ILYA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VERSION (noun)
- a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- RUSSIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Russia
- the Slavic language that is the official language of Russia
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Place for an earring Crossword Clue
- Influences toward a decision Crossword Clue
- John Paul II, since 2014 Crossword Clue
- Hungers (for) Crossword Clue
- Doctor-show device Crossword Clue
- Golden State sch. Crossword Clue
- Waffle appliance Crossword Clue
- Nothing more than Crossword Clue
- Squeezing snakes Crossword Clue
- Stand-up comic Wanda Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.