We have the answer for Sad or depressed crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Sad or depressed crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Sad or depressed Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Outlaw protected by pseudonym mostly in country Crossword Clue
- Kitchen implements strangely silent in US Crossword Clue
- Safe not having weapon around hospital Crossword Clue
- Publicity campaign Crossword Clue
- Duck’s first teal out in river mouth Crossword Clue
- Simpleton with no dole arranged Crossword Clue
- Ribbonlike pasta strip Crossword Clue
- Vehicle initially delivering Christmas missive? Crossword Clue
- Hungarian capital Crossword Clue
- Black gold from Chicago, Illinois Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEPRESSED (adjective)
- lower than previously
- filled with melancholy and despondency
- SAD (adjective)
- bad; unfortunate
- experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Sad or depressed crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.